Saturday, November 24, 2007

Journal # 28 (Thanksgiving)


There are a lot of things which is God gave me and I should thanks God for all the good things that gave me. The most important things that I should thankful from God are the good health, the best family,friends ,and came to the U.S . First of all, I want to thanks God to gave me the good health because sometimes when I see a person that don't have a good health , I think by my self that God could made me like this person but God gave me the good health to study and work better to help the other people. Second, is the best family and friends that God gave me to be with me in the hard circumstances and help me when I have a problems because if I didn't have this family and friends maybe my life wasn't be like this.Finally, I want to thanks God to give me this chance to came to the U.S because I have a better opportunity to choose a good universities for study. In the end, I want to thanks all the ALP teachers and whose work in the ALP because I know that you works so hard to help us to improve our English. Thanks God for all the good things that you gave me and Happy Thanksgiving:)

2 comments:

Andy said...

It's so sweet! Thanks for your journal. It helps me understand something about God so far...

leinster said...

And I thank God I have you again this semester. It's wonderful to see you improve steadily.