Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Research Experince

my research paper topic is Global Warning . i pick these topic because it was interesting for me and i wanted to know more about Global Warning . Also, i wanted to know the ways that can helps to rebuff Global Warning. so i though that was a good way to find information about something that i like to know more about it and at the same time it can be my research paper topic. so far Internet sources was helpful for me and i took a note for my research paper from Internet. librarian was so helpful because a learned how to find a book that i need it in the library. these research paper help me to know more about Global Warning which is now one of the dangerous problems in the world.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Celular, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://telefone-celular-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.