Friday, February 1, 2008

Success in the ALP;Factors Affecting Your Success!!

These articles are so helpful for every international student who came to the U.S. Specialy for those of who don't have any information about American culture and precept. Because sometimes some of the international students getting in a big trouble when they do something ,which is out of the rules in the U.S. These articales mention some of the importent rules which are necessary to know as a person who live in the U.S. I just adjust in this place because I have been here almost 1 year and a half. However, I think still have to know many other things about culture and traditional things in the U.S. Also, ALP teacher really help me to get all of the information that I know now.Thank you all ALP teachers.

1 comment:

Khang Pham said...

Lol ! The first time I took the bus from the Amtrak station to the campus . I didn't know anything to do , even I have my Titan card. The only thing is scratch it through the check box . I was so confused if I didn't anything. ^o^ . OMG! it was so terrible .