Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Free Topic ( The future )


The future is something i sometimes avoid thinking about. I am mostly optimistic about the future because i always believe positive things keep happeneing in my life. And even when something looks negative, i try to learn from it and make it into a positive moment in my life. I usually think about the present and not always about the future.
Sometimes i say to my self ” i live for today, not for yesterday and not for tommorow.” But what i usually end up finding out is that what you did yesterday helps you for today, and prepares you for tommorow. I think if one believes negatively, then negative things will happen to you. So be optimistic and belive positive things will happen in your future.

3 comments:

Khang Pham said...

Optimistically thinking makes us feel more comfortable about a problem than it is. I don't think about things like you. When I studied in the university of economics, I know how to think problems in the way they are. My friends often tell me that "you look older than you are , not young at heart at all". LOLZ , I am not familiar with thinking in the optimistic way, but I know that the future in some way is depended on what you think and act.

Miranda said...

Solmaz, I know you are a daredevil, and now I know you are a positive person too!
I am agree that peolpe should live in a positive manner instead of always living in negative manner. As me to say, I am not as positive as you. I want to be happy, but when something happened I always try to pretent I am OK. Acctually, I am very upset. I think I should learn your manner about your life.

Thao said...

Hi, Solmaz!
I completely agree with you" Live for today, not for yesterday, not for tomorrow". Wow, we have the same thinking, right?^-^. Indeed, I think there is nothing that we can't do, and today is a step to step on the future. Therefore, don't look at back the past, and live well in the present, and the good future will come.
Let me tell you about myself. One time, my friend asked me: " Why do you always look anything with the pink eyes?". Because I'm afraid of nothing, and I think everything would be all right. And, I always tell myself: " Be optimist! Don't give up! I can do it." It really helps me fell more comfortable and easier to overcome my trouble.
One more time, life is the present, and optimistists can do whatever they wishes.