Sunday, September 9, 2007

journal # 6 (The right age to married)

Some person is redy to get married at younger age but some of them is not redy. It's dipend on the person. Maybe some of them think if they don't married at younger age they never get married and other think if they get married at younger age maybe they can not have life responsibility with a partner. In my opinion, there is no specific age for married. I think when the person,man or woman, know most importenat thing in life with a partner and they ready for organize new family, it's time to get married. Sometimes 20 years old person knows more than 40 years old person about life.

2 comments:

leinster said...

antiseptic: a chemical substance that presents a wound from becoming infected.

Maybe it's not the word you wanted to use here. lol

s_o_l_m_a_z said...

I change it,I think now I use right word.Thank you.