Sunday, September 30, 2007

journal # 14 (The American family)


There are a lot of things that i see in the American families since i came here that i never saw in the families in my country. Most of the American families give their children freedom in talking or make their own dicision. They can left home when they enter 18 ,even girls ,and i think most of them do it. I saw some of the children here don't respect elder people enough even their teachers. For example, in my country when teacher came to the class all the student should stand up and it's a kind of respect for teacher but in the U.S student don't do.One thing that i love about the American families behavior it's a most of them teach their children to responsible for their own life and problems. I think this make children more stronger and experienced person in their own life when they will have a their own family.

5 comments:

vicki said...

Solmaz... it's 10:00pm already...
your dinner took you too much time~~ ha just kidding...

s_o_l_m_a_z said...

i know:),but my intetnet was disconnected ,that's why my post is late:(

leinster said...

I got your e-mail...thanks.

Cynthia He said...

why i didn't see u in universal studios??:( oh ~

s_o_l_m_a_z said...

I don't know:)but i saw u.